AJ's a lucky guy - Katherine Webb on SI.com

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
She'll be back to being a full time barner once AJ is playing on Sundays.
FIFY

She grew up a barner. She will always be a barner. Period. I guarantee that it was unpleasant for her to watch her man dismantle her team the last two years. From what I hear, her family is very close to the Tuberville family, which makes her ties to auburn even stronger. She may wear a crimson jersey, but she is an auburn fan first. That much you can count on. Don't get me wrong. I ain't mad at her for it. But, AJ or no AJ, her allegiance is with auburn.

Last edited:

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
FIFY

She grew up a barner. She will always be a barner. Period. I guarantee that it was unpleasant for her to watch her man dismantle her team the last two years. From what I hear, her family is very close to the Tuberville family, which makes her ties to auburn even stronger. She may wear a crimson jersey, but she is an auburn fan first. That much you can count on.
Really? I didn't think there was much love between TT and AU these days...

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
People laugh at ole Musberger (rightfully so most of the time) but this is the second time I know of that he's pointed a young lady out during a broadcast and made them instant stars. The Florida State chick comes to mind. I remember the camera panning the crowd and the camera stopping on a smokin' hot chick wearing very tight and very revealing Fla state garb. I believe Musberger said a few complimentary remarks and next thing you know she becomes an internet sensation and I believe was the girl Brett Favre text a pic of his jewels to as well.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
People laugh at ole Musberger (rightfully so most of the time) but this is the second time I know of that he's pointed a young lady out during a broadcast and made them instant stars. The Florida State chick comes to mind. I remember the camera panning the crowd and the camera stopping on a smokin' hot chick wearing very tight and very revealing Fla state garb. I believe Musberger said a few complimentary remarks and next thing you know she becomes an internet sensation and I believe was the girl Brett Favre text a pic of his jewels to as well.

You would be correct. If I'm not mistaken Playboy has taken a few pics of that girl as well.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
She's an ambitious girl no doubt and who can blame her, she's gorgeous. That can be good or bad for A.J. cause she may place career absolute first at this point and leave ole A.J. reeling.
I hope if she and A.J. do ever break up that it's about six month's before the season starts and not the week before Texas A@M.
sip
Yeah, if NY is calling, AJ may need to move on soon.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
If you're a youngster in Alabama, start getting the football out and throw it around the backyard with pops.
Been there. Tried that. Except, instead of ending up with a Katherine Webb, I just ended up a large gut and a bald head! :biggrin: I must not have done it right, or sumthin! :tongue:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I'll just repost my thoughts from another site:

How will this confident, smart young woman recover from the terrible and blatant sexist objectification by Brent Musberger?

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
She's an ambitious girl no doubt and who can blame her, she's gorgeous. That can be good or bad for A.J. cause she may place career absolute first at this point and leave ole A.J. reeling.
I hope if she and A.J. do ever break up that it's about six month's before the season starts and not the week before Texas A@M.
sip
I'm sure there's plenty of quality backups in the wings for A.J. should that happen.

He might even develop a taste for variety. :p Blondes on weekdays, brunettes on weekends, with a redhead to mix things up whenever. Think how many happy girls Namath thrilled during his time in T-town, A.J. could get on a streak and break his record.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
He also put Dreamland BBQ on the map years ago when, during a game from T-Town he said, "Folks, if you're ever in Tuscaloosa you simply have to try Dreamland Barbeque....it's simply the best there is"..

In a less than a year they started franchising..

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
He also put Dreamland BBQ on the map years ago when, during a game from T-Town he said, "Folks, if you're ever in Tuscaloosa you simply have to try Dreamland Barbeque....it's simply the best there is"..

In a less than a year they started franchising..
Knows his women. BBQ not so much.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.