Link: Univ of Tennessee campus ranked one of ugliest in country -- again

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
When I was in grad school at Penn State, my program director had to go to Knoxville for a conference and spent the week before and after grousing about having to go to that "armpit of a city".

Bama Bird

Scout Team
Feb 6, 2013
I went to Knoxville this weekend to see George Strait. It was the first time I had been on the UT campus. I really thought it was nice. I know you guys can crucify me now but it was a great venue for a concert.The arena was very clean and nice other than the burnt orange everywhere.
It's really not THAT bad, considering some campuses I've been on. I think the reason it gets such a bad rep is because it's in a conference with Alabama, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Auburn, LSU, Florida, ect. It just doesn't have that "SEC charm" that other campuses do

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
From BamaBird:

5. Auburn- pretty nice. A lot of 50s, 60s style buildings, but well-organized. It could use some more trees, though
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

8. Georgia- Athens is the best town in the SEC. However, the campus has to be the most overrated in the SEC. It's oddly shaped, disorganized, and the buildings are ugly. The South campus is like a Soviet labor town. The "Quad" area is nice, but it's small and located in the corner of the entire campus. The quad is supposed to be the center, not the corner.
Now we know why the roads are built so quickly in Georgia. :biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.