A.J. Gets His SUV "Booted" at Bryant Hall

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
My girlfriend got booted last semester. Where was her 15 minutes?!
For real. I didn't get any news time when I was booted in the parking lot for Little Italy and Moe's on the Strip for walking across to Buffalo Phil's.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: A.J. Gets His SUV Hauled Off From Bryant Hall

destruction of police property. bigger fine than the boot.
Yeah, they've got you even if you can remove the boot because they take down your tag number when you are booted. They'll send you a bill (more like ticket) either way.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Re: A.J. Gets His SUV Hauled Off From Bryant Hall

Yeah, they've got you even if you can remove the boot because they take down your tag number when you are booted. They'll send you a bill (more like ticket) either way.
yep, there's really no way around it except paying for it. Tampering with it in any way could lead to jail time as well. Its just not worth it.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Shula put in a solid 8-to-5 every day at Alabama! A hard day's work was when he wasn't home by World News Tonight.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I made that mistake as well. The company that runs that particular lot is notorious for booting.
What ticked me off so much about it was the time on the sticker was 2 minutes after I called my dad, which was while I was walking across the street into Phil's. Plus, it was finals week, which made it even worse.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
My son got booted one night in bham at a night spot and he called me. I took my ol wrecker truck and hauled it home and still have the boot hanging in my shop. The tag on the truck came with it when he bought it at K-mart parking lot.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
This has been on ITAT for a day now. Pictures of all the players rides with speculation as to how they can afford such luxuries while Cam rode a scooter.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
If you're a football player, you spent most of your childhood without a pair of shoes. Obviously, how could one afford a nice car.

A dang chevy SUV is small change compared to kids riding around in Acuras, BMWs, Mercades, Land Rovers, and other expensive cars.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.