Prayers for my son Bill re school

Bama in VA

Scout Team
Mar 1, 2005
Bill has had promising interviews for doctoral programs in clinical psychology (that means he was in the top 3 folks for a specific professor at each school). It sounds like he remains in consideration at only one school and has been told that he is no. 2 in line there. If the person ahead of him accepts another offer, then he is in. He has been told that the chance is slim, but there is still a chance. Please continue to lift him up in prayer.

Bama in VA

Scout Team
Mar 1, 2005
Bill did not get the news he was hoping for. However, he has a great summer job, will try for relevant work in September, and will apply to doctoral schools again. Thanks for your prayers. There seems to be another plan for him now.

Bama in VA

Scout Team
Mar 1, 2005
My son's great summer job has been extended through May. He will be applying to doctoral schools again soon. Thank you for your continued prayers.

Bama in VA

Scout Team
Mar 1, 2005
As I posted in separate thread, son was accepted at Mercer. He has worked hard and been through three rounds of applications. Thanks for your prayers.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.