***2015 LB/DE Mekhi Brown commits to Bama***

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
A good prospect try top 20 player for next year.(rough estimate)
I agree with ya but I could see Brown get the Bo treatment where he's valued high at the beginning but then questions come up to what position he'll play in college and it could affect his ranking. Overall though, I could care less about his ranking b/c we should all know that UA just got a stud commitment. So far the 2015 class has two top 100 guys in it

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
He will pack on so much muscle weight by the time he leaves the capstone that he could be a scary guy. He already has great size, but he will be a stud once he gets on campus. Great pickup

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I agree with ya but I could see Brown get the Bo treatment where he's valued high at the beginning but then questions come up to what position he'll play in college and it could affect his ranking. Overall though, I could care less about his ranking b/c we should all know that UA just got a stud commitment. So far the 2015 class has two top 100 guys in it
Difference between him and BO is positions. Brown is a DE/OLB that is considered a more agile Carter from this year and is only 15 years old. Also, being considered for the top prospect in the country in the 2015 class. Make no mistake about it Saban doesn't accept commits this early unless they are special.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
Difference between him and BO is positions. Brown is a DE/OLB that is considered a more agile Carter from this year and is only 15 years old. Also, being considered for the top prospect in the country in the 2015 class. Make no mistake about it Saban doesn't accept commits this early unless they are special.
If that's true that he could be a more agile version of Carter then this is an incredible pick up at this stage. I'm very high on Carter and believe he could be the number 1 overall prospect this year. I'm sure Brown could add more weight and make a decision on which position he'll play in college by the time he becomes a senior. Very excited about this prospect now but still haven't seen much from him on video yet. I trust Jambama though

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Welcome aboard. Can never have enough agile defenders.

Two things: You will play if you're ready and Alabama does play black defensive ends, regardless of what Dameyune Craig says.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
With these 2015 recruits, we are starting to get to the point where it is more likely than not that Saban will not be around by the end of Brown's college career.

That is pretty depressing.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
With these 2015 recruits, we are starting to get to the point where it is more likely than not that Saban will not be around by the end of Brown's college career.

That is pretty depressing.
I believe contractually he is signed up through 2019 so he will still be there if he is still happy and he may even stay beyond that if he still is enjoying winning SEC and National Championships.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.