What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I watch the distant lights along the runway disappear into the evening sky Oh you know I'm with you on your journey never could say goodbye It's not the sun you're trying to find something else is on your mind You need a little space and time to break away It's not the place you're going to it's just a phase you're going through Though I won't stop you, I don't want you to Break away, fly across your ocean Break away, time has come for you Break away, fly across your ocean Break away, time has come...

Gallagher and Lyle do a great version as well. Both are fantastic...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Here's a comment I thought very introspective...one many of us can relate to:

I was 14 when I saw Sir EC and Winwood play this in Philadelphia... Thought it was about a crazy good time ... turns out I think might have more to do with love...20 years later after and blindly faithfully following the false promises of the love of my life to the ends of the Earth...Only to find that when I got there ...nothing had changed... Only time had passed and I had wasted the best of myself chasing a mirage of hope and finding nothing but a mirrors reflection of weathered beauty of what once was but had been wasted on on unreciprocated dedication, feeling lost, without a clue how I got here, who I used to be, or how to find my way home to the true happiness and solace of familiarity I left behind... Uncertain if I even have the years left to turn back and start over... but as long as I have good music ... I'll find my way
Back to the root.....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Here's a classic from over 10 years ago - another beautiful start to the song with the keyboards and percussion. I listen to Zero 7 a lot and after Pink Floyd they are my fav. to listen to as background music while I'm working.

And Sia is flat out amazing......

Reactions: NoNC4Tubs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.