Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Stand By You (The Recording Of)

EveryOneBand

Check out our 'Recording Of' video to see who sang what! Keep Sharing, Streaming and Downloading 'Stand By You' to raise funds for Support Act A huge thanks to all (check the end credits!) who contributed to the creation of this wonderful project, especially Jimmy Barnes - Official; Paul Kelly; Megan Washington; Katie Noonan; Peter Garrett; Ian Moss; The Preatures; Kate Miller-Heidke; Ross Wilson; Steve Kilbey; Emma Dean Music; Sydney Symphony Orchestra; Midnight Oil; Cold Chisel; Hoodoo Gurus; The Angels (Official); Moving Pictures; DMA'S; Richard Clapton -Official; Diesel Music; Kirin J Callinan; Baby Animals Music; Cafe Of The Gate Of Salvation; Cheep Trill; Soulfood a cappella; Jade MacRae; Gary Pinto; GANGgajang (official); The Wiggles; Amanda Brown; Brendan Gallagher; Mick Skelton; Rick Grossman; Gordon Rytmeister and the Sydney Drummers; Peter Maslen and the Melbourne Drummers, The Church (The Band); to mention just a few. And to our wonderful supporters APRA AMCOS; PPCA; ARIA; Ferris Davies PRM; Comes With Fries; Trackdown; Pony Music; Studios 301 and Daily Play MPE Thank you for everything! Hope you enjoy our little home movie - We sure had fun doing it!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I'm in the checkout at Walmart Friday and this kid at the register volunteers to me..."Yeah I listen to all the old stuff. I heard a song on a video game that got me interested."

So I ask him....."Ever heard "Radar Love"?"

He sez "No." I reply "Look it up kid. By a band called Golden Earring....a band with that name you know has to be worth listening to."

"Um...OK."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.