What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
(from the comments section)

last year when my father died of cancer the first hours and days i had this song in my mind and cried to much, now when i hear the song again i feel peace for him R.I.P dad

the final scene from the movie "philadelphia" will make anyone weep,is utterly beautiful.

Au bout de 30 minutes de film, je me mets à pleurer et ça dure bien après la fin. l’histoire, les regards, la musique, tout est si boulversant..... magnifique!

It was my brother favorite's song.....He died in 1994 and this song played at his funerals. I will always remember xx

A long time ago I spent two days in Philadelphia. I had different sorts of problems which made it for a bad time there but in spite of it all I could feel an energy there that I never felt anywhere else, something sad and beautiful at the same time. there is something poetic about it, I can't explain. I still hold it as a special place in my heart and I hope I can visit it again someday.

RIP my friend Alexandra, I love you......

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Check it out....Max Middleton on piano......

Personnel - Chris Rea — vocals, guitar, keyboards, producer; Robert Ahwai — guitar; Eoghan O'Neill — bass; Kevin Leach — keyboards; Max Middleton — piano, string arrangements; Martin Ditcham — drums, percussion; Linda Taylor, Karen Boddington, Carol Kenyon — additional vocals; Jon Kelly — producer; Neil Amor (with Diane BJ Koné) — engineer.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
From the comments section:
It's always lovely to see my friends, no matter what's going on in my life.
I was at my bank this morning and the teller said something and I replied: "I think I am, therefore I am". Of course she had no clue what I was referring to - but she still smiled......and this song began to play in my head as I drove off....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.