What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"
I appreciate the comment Bazza. I have been a fan of Joe Walsh for a long time. Love that attack sound that he could generate with the guitar. Really glad to see somewhat of a renaissance with him and his music. A real rock n roll character that could have had an all to sad of an ending. Don't want to overdose everybody with a Walsh festival, but remember seeing Joe on a program of Daryl Hall's. Joe added a cool solo to a R&B number of Halls called "somebody like you". Thought you might like it, and thanks to youtube for allowing us the ability to unearth sessions like this.;)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Daryl Hall....now there's a musical enigma if there ever was one! I've seen a lot of his "Daryl's House" vids but not this one - thanks for the very cool vibe, Highway.

I agree....righteous solos by the analog man! You know those cats were stoked having Joe sitting in!

Yeah You Tube is amazing....and I join you in thanking them for hosting this treasure chest of creativity and wonderment. :)

OK more vintage Joe Walsh - when he did his solo stuff I remember thinking it was unlike anything I had ever heard....and I still think that!

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I had a few weeks last year where I went on a bit of a Talking Heads thing myself. This song always ended up being played

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I love listening to Kenny Chesney when I get to thinking about my two Baby Girls..He does have some awesome songs & just as awesome videos for the songs..Especially when he sings with Uncle Kracker..

And here's a great oldie I absolutely love by Terri Gibbs..Somebody's Knocking..Great song & just cool music..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Here's another couple awesome 80's songs by Bertie Higgins & Johnny Lee.."Key Largo" & "Looking For Love" & I loved the move Urban Cowboy by the way..Just really awesome sound & music..Kids today has no idea what great music truly is..They are fed this crap music of today..I love 80's music

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.