What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Listening to some Lenny tonight.....this song was on the Blue Crush soundtrack....awesome video...awesome song....and the movie was pretty good as well! :)
Lenny Kravitz is one of three groups/artists that I have multiple playlists on my device just for them depending on my mood. The other two are the Beatles and Robert Pollard/Guided by Voices. Don't know what that says about me :)

I think he is one of the most versatile artists of his time, and the dude can really rock.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Lenny Kravitz is one of three groups/artists that I have multiple playlists on my device just for them depending on my mood. The other two are the Beatles and Robert Pollard/Guided by Voices. Don't know what that says about me :)

I think he is one of the most versatile artists of his time, and the dude can really rock.
What that says about you is that you like what you like. Nothing wrong with that!

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
I saw The Cure in concert in Charlotte a couple of nights ago. For $70, I had really good seats and they played 33 songs over 2.5 hours. I've been to dozens of shows and this one is easily in the top 5. I highly recommend it if you get a chance.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Watched a little of the True Grit remake yesterday. Matt Damon ain't no Glen Campbell.

The original "True Grit" was released on my 15th birthday the year after my father died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.