What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Right now, anything from The Hollies (Just one look, Bus Stop, He ain't heavy, he's my brother, Carrie Anne, Long, Cool Woman in a black dress, and my new favorite The Air I breathe).

Sounds of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel is such a classic (Hello darkness, my old friend)

Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen continues to be a must listen for myself.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Now that I'm finally living in a place large enough for a piano, I've been getting back into it. Those Russians and Germans knew how to write some beautiful and powerful music.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Taking a momentary break from Zappa's comedy music.................

Happiness is something that just can not be bought. But, just imagine, if you had enough money that.........well, imagine. Close as any of us will come.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Been on a King Crimson kick today, in part due to the loss of Greg Lake. Pulled 'THRAK' out today and am thoroughly enjoying it - saw them on this tour, it was ridiculous: Robert Fripp, Adrian Belew, Tony Levin, Trey Gunn, Bill Buford, and Pat Mastelotto...

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"
Been on a King Crimson kick today, in part due to the loss of Greg Lake. Pulled 'THRAK' out today and am thoroughly enjoying it - saw them on this tour, it was ridiculous: Robert Fripp, Adrian Belew, Tony Levin, Trey Gunn, Bill Buford, and Pat Mastelotto

Really like the Greg Lake Christmas tune "I Believe In Father Christmas"... U2 do a good cover of
this tune.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
We moved down to Florida in January of 1970 and my 2 brothers and I gained a whole bunch of cousins from my new step father's side of the family.

One of my cousins (she lived in Jacksonville) was mine and my brother's age and she and her boyfriend took us to the Daytona 500 that year. That was the first time I had ever attended a stock car race. The new Plymouth Superbirds made their debut at this race.....and ultimately won. Pete Hamilton won the race driving for Richard Petty Enterprises. The King drove one too but blew his engine after only 7 laps.....

In 1975 they changed the rules and IMHO it was never the same....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.