What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Awesome. Good luck
thanks. my schedule rarely allows me to be around enough to practice and sing for christmas, but i got lucky this year. i always enjoy singing the christmas services. we have a 5-piece brass + timpani playing with us too which makes it even better.

we've been working on the repertoire since late october. this is another nice one we are doing (both of these are first timers for me) but it took quite a while to get the odd time signatures

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Great lyrics.......

Your everlasting summer You can see it fading fast So you grab a piece of something That you think is gonna last But you wouldn't know a diamond If you held it in your hand The things you think are precious I can't understand Are you reelin' in the years Stowin' away the time Are you gatherin' up the tears Have you had enough of mine Are you reelin' in the years

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Please forgive this little hijacking of the thread, but I got an echo dot and Bluetooth speaker for the patio this Christmas and my soul desire for it was to make it my personal DJ. I love it for that use!

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Turkish Bath by Ron Myers and performed by Don Ellis and The Don Ellis Orchestra. What an amazingly creative song, and Don Ellis was quite a freakish trumpet player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.