What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
One of the greatest things about YT videos are found in the comments section. Just found this one on this vid:

"Back in '71 I would go to my girlfriend's house and sit on the front porch swing. We could hear music from the Tasty Freeze, which was 60 yds. away. I can still remember hearing the baseline of this song. I went by this place a few months ago, my girlfriend's old house is gone as well as the Tasty Freeze. Married my girlfriend and we're still together."

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
I'm not a musician and I never knew there could be a mystery to the opening cord of "A Hard Day's Night". But according to this ARTICLE, mathematicians have solved the mystery.

I don't think there's another song with an opening like that. It's just an indescribable chord of beauty."Indescribable and — as it turns out — really rather mysterious.Because for decades, no-one could figure out exactly how those two seconds of music were made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.