What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
"The Eagles" this morning.....

Lead vocal by Randy Meisner, slide guitar by Glenn Frey. "On the Border is the third studio album by the American rock band Eagles, released in 1974 (see 1974 in music).During the making of the album, the band experienced significant changes. As the band tried to lean towards a more hard rock sound, they felt that producer Glyn Johns emphasized too much on their country sound. After recording only two songs, the band let go of Johns and hired Bill Szymczyk. At Frey's request they brought in guitarist Don Felder to add slide guitar to the song "Good Day in Hell". The band was so impressed that they invited Felder to become the fifth Eagle. They credited him as a late arrival on the album's liner notes. The album reached #17 on the charts and sold 2 million copies. The album also released three singles, "Already Gone", "James Dean", and "Best Of My Love". The singles reached #32, #77, and #1 respectively. "Best Of My Love" became the band's first of five chart toppers.Don Felder joined the band during the recording of this album, performing on only two songs: "Already Gone" and "Good Day in Hell". (taken from Wikipedia)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I am no fan of rap, but after hearing what Drake did for his video God's Plan, I just became a fan of him. For those that do not know. He was given 1 million dollars for a budget for his video, he instead took that million dollars and gave it away in some of the poorest parts of Miami. The video is of him doing that. This is what the famous people should be doing instead of complaining and pushing some political agenda.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I am no fan of rap, but after hearing what Drake did for his video God's Plan, I just became a fan of him. For those that do not know. He was given 1 million dollars for a budget for his video, he instead took that million dollars and gave it away in some of the poorest parts of Miami. The video is of him doing that. This is what the famous people should be doing instead of complaining and pushing some political agenda.
Wouldn’t the better story have been, no video, and him giving a million away of his own money and asking the record company to do the same?

This was a PR Stunt.....

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"
This group of three brothers and friend from up in Michigan are only in early Twenties.
The name of group is "Greta Van Fleet", and I know they sound a lot like Led Zep, but really, is that a bad thing......:D

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
You can get a ton of songs on YT now with just the instruments - no vocals!

I downloaded a bunch of Bowie songs the other day.

Always loved this song but not Axl's vocals.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.