What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I don't have a Siri......can someone please do this and let me know what happens? Thanks!

Say to Siri "I see a little silhouetto of a man"

EDIT: Nevermind...just found this on YT....lol...

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
^^ That's weird...was just listening to this one...the original not with PC. Agree though....good stuff!

Been tuning into these vinyl versions.....so special.....and this is one heck of an album which doesn't hurt...

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Going to do everyone a solid for this Friday, especially those of you that enjoy 80's hair band metal and/or enjoy raunchy comedy.

Steel Panther.

There's very little of it I can post here but they're pretty solid musicians in their own right but their entire schtick is to be a parody of those bands and go even more over the top with the dirty lyrics. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it enough to dig deep into their discography but a few quality tracks to start you off with are: Fat Girl, Community Property, If You Really Really Love Me, Tomorrow Night, Asian Hooker, and the beautiful ballad, Weenie Ride.

One of the few songs I can actually post (Journey cover):

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Anyone here into modern metal? I mean like grind-core, thrash, progressive, metal-core?
I dig lots of other style of music but am curious to see if there are other metalheads on here.
I have a pretty wide range of musical tastes and I do listen to some of that. Had a bunch of it going last weekend actually.

I love the music although I usually lean more into bands with lead singers that aren't just grunting/barking - I know not all of those bands are like that but a lot are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.