We're one but we're not the same
We get to carry each other
Carry each other
One

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
I’ve been listening to 90s and 2000s alternative country lately. Really, really like SunVolt which was one of the spinoffs of Uncle Tupelo. The other is Wilco, another one of my favorites.

I dont like like pop country at all. I used to dig Waylon, willie, etc when I was kid in the 70s

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I’ve been listening to 90s and 2000s alternative country lately. Really, really like SunVolt which was one of the spinoffs of Uncle Tupelo. The other is Wilco, another one of my favorites.

I don't like like pop country at all. I used to dig Waylon, Willie, etc when I was kid in the 70s
I'll always be a big fan of the early Waylon....that was some cool stuff right there!

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds

I dont like like pop country at all. I used to dig Waylon, willie, etc when I was kid in the 70s
Thanks for a reason to post Wilco . . .:wink:

live cover of johnpaulgeorgeandringos' "Your Bird Can Sing"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC2UTEKbBQU

and the Deads' "Ripple"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxEozHxTKK8

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
A pastoral and dream-like scene - "Grantchester Meadows" is the second track from the studio disc of the experimental Pink Floyd album Ummagumma. It was written and performed entirely by Roger Waters.

"A Pillow of Winds" is the second track from Pink Floyd's 1971 album Meddle. Roger Waters wrote the melody and lyrics. This song also features slide guitar work by Gilmour, as well as a fretless bass, played by Waters.

• Thank You
Reactions: NoNC4Tubs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.