What music are you diggin'?

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Bought this album when it came out in 1976 and was listening to it this morning. So thankful to have "Little River Band" in my life......

Diamantina Cocktail was the first Little River Band album to make signficant commercial headway in America, peaking at number 49 on the album charts and spawning the hit singles "Happy Anniversary" and "Help is on Its Way." With its laid back, sweet country-rock, the album has a simliar sound to the band's debut, but the melodies are a little sharper and catchier, making the album a better, more fully-rounded collection.
This is from the album - nice mellow song. Check out the flute at the 3:14 mark....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I’ve been listening to some old projects lately. Particularly proud of this one I produced with Stan Lynch and mixed by John Kurzweg. Recorded at the fabulous Sound Emporium Nashville with Gordon Hammond at the helm. Got to work with guitar great Peter Stroud as well. Fun times!
(FB post from an old friend Billy Chapin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.