What music are you diggin'?
Page 1 of 94 123456781151 ... LastLast

What music are you diggin'?

Here's a few youtube vids of new stuff I'm digging lately - add your own, old or new...

Kids today, their dream isn't to build something, it's to buy something. - Chip Foose

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar

Re: What music are you diggin'?

It's ironic you would start this thread..Cause a friend of mine just "Rick Rolled" me..LOL..Funny thing is though..I think it's an awesome song..

i've been hearing a lot of flatt lonesome recently and really like them. they just released their first album (i think) and its been getting a lot of play in sirius. glad to see the kids carrying on the ancient tones of the southern mountains

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

I was there when this was recorded in T Town for Alabama Public TV. One of my favorites.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan09 View Post
    It's ironic you would start this thread..Cause a friend of mine just "Rick Rolled" me..LOL..Funny thing is though..I think it's an awesome song..

I wonder how that "craze" started and why that particular song. I agree it is a good song.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaro View Post
    I was there when this was recorded in T Town for Alabama Public TV. One of my favorites.

Debbie Bond - is that you?

BamaNation All-American mikes12's Avatar

Sometimes when I take a break from metal:

the only dubstep I found I like:

Last edited by mikes12; May 25th, 2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: fixed link (now embedded)

BamaNation Hall of Fame BAMAFAN IN NY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    i've been hearing a lot of flatt lonesome recently and really like them. they just released their first album (i think) and its been getting a lot of play in sirius. glad to see the kids carrying on the ancient tones of the southern mountains

I just downloaded the album on Itunes. Im diggin it.
    Touch that thang fo!-- Courtney Upshaw

BamaNation All-American MattinBama's Avatar

Been listening to a good bit of Shiny Toy Guns lately after a friend introduced me to them (like their somewhat 80s-ish sound) & a few other things like the Walking Dead soundtrack.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    I wonder how that "craze" started and why that particular song. I agree it is a good song.
    Only answer I found was on Wikipedia..This is the answer from there..

Rickrolling is said to have begun as a variant of an earlier prank from the imageboard4chan known as duckrolling,[6] in which a link to somewhere (such as a specific picture or news item) would instead lead to a thread or site containing an edited picture of a duck with wheels. The user at that point is said to have been "duckrolled".

The first known instance of a rickroll occurred in May 2007 on /v/, 4chan's video game board, where a link to the Rick Astley video was claimed to be a mirror of the first trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV (which was unavailable due to heavy traffic). The joke was confined to 4chan for a very brief period.[6]
    By May 2008,[7] the practice had spread beyond 4chan and became an Internet phenomenon, eventually attracting coverage in the mainstream media.[2][8][9] An April 2008 poll by SurveyUSA estimated that at least 18 million American adults had been rickrolled.[10] In September 2009, Wired magazine published a guide to modern hoaxes which listed rickrolling as one of the better known beginner-level hoaxes, alongside the fake e-mail chain letter.[11]

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAFAN IN NY View Post
    I just downloaded the album on Itunes. Im diggin it.
    if you have sirius, you can go to the bluegrass channel and one of the dj's, kyle cantrell i think, does a track by track interview with them about their new album. i've caught bits and pieces of it in the car and its good.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation All-American

Last edited by CrimsonProf; May 25th, 2013 at 03:22 PM.