Ncaa 2014

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Downloaded the demo last night. Anyone else play it? I played a half before I realized the time and needed to get to bed.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I need to download the Demo myself, wondering if this is a get with it being the last game we get more than likely with realistic players.

Anybody else that owns this what do you say compared to years past? Crap I'm still playing 11!

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I need to download the Demo myself, wondering if this is a get with it being the last game we get more than likely with realistic players.

Anybody else that owns this what do you say compared to years past? Crap I'm still playing 11!
It could be better, but it is solid. I feel like they made it to offense heavy. Meaning, the worst team on the game can pass all over the best defense on the game. Plus, it's almost impossible to generate a pass rush, so I find the actual game experience to fairly frustrating.

Dynasty is fun, however I feel like they didn't give the user enough control over recruiting. I made it half way through the season and only picked up one recruit. In NCAA12 I would have had 8-10 by that point in the game. It is easier and quicker to set up, but I would rather take my time and do it right.

The best part of the game is the ultimate team. You earn a couple of packs of cards for signing up, then you earn points to upgrade your cards to better players. It's awesome to be able to build a team of some of the best that have ever played, it's just time consuming unless you want to sink money into it to purchase upgrades.

I would rank it about a 6/10. The graphics and game play are phenomonal, it doesn't seem to have a whole lot of bugs to detract from the game, and Bama is freaking loaded. It could have been better in some areas, but I would still buy it. I would recommend that you try to find it on a discount rack if you can though. It's worth buying, but not worth $65 IMO.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
It could be better, but it is solid. I feel like they made it to offense heavy. Meaning, the worst team on the game can pass all over the best defense on the game. Plus, it's almost impossible to generate a pass rush, so I find the actual game experience to fairly frustrating.

Dynasty is fun, however I feel like they didn't give the user enough control over recruiting. I made it half way through the season and only picked up one recruit. In NCAA12 I would have had 8-10 by that point in the game. It is easier and quicker to set up, but I would rather take my time and do it right.

The best part of the game is the ultimate team. You earn a couple of packs of cards for signing up, then you earn points to upgrade your cards to better players. It's awesome to be able to build a team of some of the best that have ever played, it's just time consuming unless you want to sink money into it to purchase upgrades.

I would rank it about a 6/10. The graphics and game play are phenomonal, it doesn't seem to have a whole lot of bugs to detract from the game, and Bama is freaking loaded. It could have been better in some areas, but I would still buy it. I would recommend that you try to find it on a discount rack if you can though. It's worth buying, but not worth $65 IMO.
Pretty much agree with this. When I played as bama, I've had qbs go like 29/30 for 450 yds 5 touchdowns. Its almost impossible to play defense on heisman, which is what I play on. Probably worth getting, but not great by any means. I actually enjoyed NCAA 13 more. I played through probably 30-40 seasons on dynasty in that game. Haven't finished up one yet on this years version.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.