Prayers for me and my wife

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
Hey all. I've not posted much in a while. In short, 2013 has been a busy year. The missus and I bought a house here in Athens, we moved, she spoke at a four day day conference, she's switching to working at another counseling practice here in town with great opportunities for growth, we've traveled a fair amount throughout the Southeast, we've played host already in our new house to visiting family, and work really kept me busy in trainings, grant application season, etc.

On top of all of this, this past weekend, Mrs. TiA had a miscarriage (at about 8 weeks). We're of course, deeply saddened because we had both been incredibly excited about being first time parents (and still are whenever it happens). We'd known about the pregnancy for about three weeks. I'm taking it worse than the missus right now because while she knew first hand what was physically going wrong in her body during the past week and a half or so and had already begun grieving the loss of the pregnancy, I held out hope until we visited the midwife on Monday morning that things might be OK. It was a sinking feeling to go in for the ultrasound and have nothing show up. By God's grace, she needed no follow up procedures after this miscarriage, and can just let her body heal on it's own for which we're very thankful.

We've been blessed by a very supportive and prayerful family, friends and church body here in Athens throughout this trying time, but we always appreciate more folks praying for us as we work through this rough time. Thanks!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.