Lost my wife today.... need your prayers.

Crimsonfan

All-American
Nov 22, 1999
Ider, Al
My sweet wife lost her battle with cancer today. I am so lonely tonight. Please pray that God will give me the strength to get through the visitation tomorrow and the funeral Sunday. Seems so lonesome tonight as I type this request. I have 2 sons and their wives that are doing everything to help me, but... nothing will fill the void left by her. She was diagnosed with ocular melanoma in October last year, it spread to her liver and today she lost the battle. She was the love of my life. If we had made it till November 3rd, we would have been married for 40 years. Every year on our anniversary weekend we would have to take time to watch Bama/LSU. She loved the Tide. Please cherish every moment... life is short. My wife was only 58 years old.

May God bless you all.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Praying for you. Some of us are usually here if you want to talk. You are not alone. God is with you always. May he comfort and give you peace.

Crimsonfan

All-American
Nov 22, 1999
Ider, Al
Thanks all for your prayers. It's been a week today since her passing.... I am so lonely. It is a hard thing to keep going when you have lost your life long soul mate, but with God's help and help from my family and friends, I will make it.
Thanks again.
God Bless.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Glad to know you have a good support system in your family and friends. God bless.

always4bama

1st Team
Dec 14, 2006
Decatur, Alabama, United States
I wish words alone were sufficient to heal, but time with the loving care of Holy God you will feel alive again. Know that when God blessed you with the magnificent gift of love, He also knew that you arrive at a place of brokenness. The good news is that He did not have to rush to meet you He was there and is there to provide strength.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.