2014 Recruiting: *** 2014 LB Christian Miller Commits to Alabama ***

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
at this juncture, its a pretty safe bet that Miller will stick with his committment with Bama.
Pruitt , not Smart is the new DC at UGA. with this latest news, Miller stated that he does not even know if he plans on visiting Athens.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I will say this about Miller, if any kid who needed to clearly weigh all his options before committing to any school, its him. I hope we keep him since he is a known talent and a much needed player in defending the HUNH teams. I believe after his OV to Tuscaloosa, he will be able to see how well he fits in our system. He has been committed to Alabama for over 5 months inspite all the concerns with his interests in Georgia and such.

Last edited:

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
I will say this about Miller, if any kid who needed to clearly weigh all his options before committing to any school, its him. I hope we keep him since he is a known talent and a much needed player in defending the HUNH teams. I believe after his OV to Tuscaloosa, he will be able to see how well he fits in our system. He has been committed to Alabama for over 5 months inspite all the concerns with his interests in Georgia and such.
Besides Cb recruiting, I believe that Miller and Hand are THE recruits that Bama cannot afford to lose. Miller and Hand are those type of players that we will need in the future against HUNH offenses

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Besides Cb recruiting, I believe that Miller and Hand are THE recruits that Bama cannot afford to lose. Miller and Hand are those type of players that we will need in the future against HUNH offenses

I agree. Miller can be one of those Hightower/Mosely types who can do multiple things. Rush, cover, tackle. I hope we can hold on to him also.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Miller will no longer visit UGA...says his commitment to Bama is solid, Coach Smart will visit him on Thurs and Miller will only visit Bama...per Bone. RTR

Last edited:

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Kirby Smart will have an in-home visit with Miller tomorrow night, and then Miller will be in Tuscaloosa along with his mother this weekend for his official visit. We should be able to seal the deal here in the next four days.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Does anyone have a list of who is in Tuscaloosa this weekend? I like the fact that Miller and Evans are there together along with Elam.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
You can tell we are going to stock up with LEAN & MEAN for the future. With Miller, Clark, and Bo you have similar builds. I wouldn't be surprised if the OLB and SS are about the same size. Get guys that look like they are carved out of granite and yet can fly all over the field. The middle of the field should be in good shape for years to come at the Capstone.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
I don't think Miller visits UGA now.....great visit by all of his family. Miller has the potential to be one of those legendary Bama LBs....

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Thanks. I saw an interview with Christian on The College Football Show recruiting edition that has Jamie Newberg as one of the host last night. Christian is excited about playing Sam at Bama and give us an edge rusher that he said was lacking and I agree. The part I found interesting was he said he hopes he redshirts so he can add weight and muscle and he said this would give him time to get his post graduate degree. Refreshing to hear a kid say it is OK to redshirt in this day and age especially as talented as he is and he looks at it as he gets an extra year on his scholly and get more education. Smart kid.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks. I saw an interview with Christian on The College Football Show recruiting edition that has Jamie Newberg as one of the host last night. Christian is excited about playing Sam at Bama and give us an edge rusher that he said was lacking and I agree. The part I found interesting was he said he hopes he redshirts so he can add weight and muscle and he said this would give him time to get his post graduate degree. Refreshing to hear a kid say it is OK to redshirt in this day and age especially as talented as he is and he looks at it as he gets an extra year on his scholly and get more education. Smart kid.
Miller has a 4.0 GPA, so it's no surprise. He's a smart kid who takes the classroom very seriously, and he won't be one of those who ends up in one of the jock majors.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.