RB Leonard Fournette Commits to LSU

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Re: RB Leonard Fournette Updates (Page 14)

I hope this goes they way of Tony Brown.. If he does, LSU will implode.. Fingers crossed..

Last edited:

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

Fournette looks amazing... I don't mean this as a knock, but Roc is running behind the same line and looks average...that's a testament to where LF is as a player

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana

Man, I really hate to see that. I wanted to see him at Bama so badly, but really no surprise there. Best of luck LF, he is without a doubt a very special athlete.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

Not a surprise good luck to him. At least we made him think about us and maybe we will have him doing so the next 3 to 4 years.

BamaFossil

All-American
Jun 3, 2008
Williamsburg, VA

Well... I'm glad Alabama was on his radar and got serious consideration. I wish him the best except when he plays against Bama.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Derrick Henry looked awesome last night!

Fournette who? :biggrin2:

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia

Derrick Henry looked awesome last night!

Fournette who? :biggrin2:
There have been some comments in this thread about how great LF will be and comparing him to Adrian Petterson. To me Henry is in the Bo Jackson, Hershal Walker class of athletes. Nothing against LF or AP but I'm very happy with Henry.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

not a suprise to me at all...
It felt like he was solid to LSU for quite a while...it's just the feel i got from him.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

There have been some comments in this thread about how great LF will be and comparing him to Adrian Petterson. To me Henry is in the Bo Jackson, Hershal Walker class of athletes. Nothing against LF or AP but I'm very happy with Henry.
Im not ready to compare anyone to Bo Jackson, Hershel Walker or Adrian Peterson after just a few college carries, ...or in Leonard Fournette's case, none at all.

Those guys were, and still are, the cream of the crop of college running backs, and have proven themselves.

But, If Derrick Henry lives up to his potential, he's going to be fun to watch for the next couple-three years for sure. And by the time they leave, maybe we can discuss where they both placed themselves in context to the other great ones.

Last edited:

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

If there's one position where we don't need help it's running back. I was hoping to land Fournette, but honestly, I think it was much more important to get the two DB's. Also, Ronnie Clark looked better than his 4 star rating. That kid was all over the field.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.