Favorite Place For A Hamburger/Cheeseburger (non chain)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

michaelballew

Dec 2, 2015
Burger Chick in my hometown Tallapoosa, GA! Snag you a Big O combo comes with fries and a drink for around 6 bucks. One of the best burgers I've ever had.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Over in Acworth, Ga, there is a little joint called Stoner Burger. My favorite burger is the Stoner On A Couch

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Went to J and J Grocery near McCalla for their burger today. Gotta admit it was in the same league as Browns Diner in Nashville and Ben's Jr in Fairhope. Not far off I-459 for those doing the Bham to Ttown drive on fall Saturdays. 8169 Dickey Springs Rd . . . 35022 zip code.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
579....how do you like your burgers?

Condiments, garnishes, level of meat 'doneness', etc.?

Fav. side dishes with, if any?
Medium to med well . .Prefer grilled . . . Mustard and ketchup . . . Onion, tomato, or tomato, pickles . . . Sides: Fries, the thinner type, not crinkle cut. Onion rings not overbattered, sometimes. Good 'ole Fritos are OK with me, too.

You firing up the grill today? :biggrin2:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Medium to med well . .Prefer grilled . . . Mustard and ketchup . . . Onion, tomato, or tomato, pickles . . . Sides: Fries, the thinner type, not crinkle cut. Onion rings not overbattered, sometimes. Good 'ole Fritos are OK with me, too.

You firing up the grill today? :biggrin2:

No....not firing up the grill today....my grill is currently in rehab. :)

I'm in the process of a backyard renovation and when finished.....I will be both grillin'.....and chillin'! :)

So you don't like Mayo on your burgers?

Other than that, I'm sympatico with your preferences. I also like some sweet salad peppers on my burgers sometimes. I also prefer dip-style chips rather than the Frito bandito.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
No....not firing up the grill today....my grill is currently in rehab. :)

I'm in the process of a backyard renovation and when finished.....I will be both grillin'.....and chillin'! :)

So you don't like Mayo on your burgers?

Other than that, I'm sympatico with your preferences. I also like some sweet salad peppers on my burgers sometimes. I also prefer dip-style chips rather than the Frito bandito.
Commie pinko :wink:

Mayo on BLTs. Other than that, not much.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.