Roll Tide text alert.

Cleburne

1st Team
Jun 16, 2011
Heart of Dixie
I decided to get into the high tech world and got my first smart phone. Texting is new to me and I am not crazy about the alert sounds that came with my phone. I am looking for an alert sound that says "Roll Tide" when I get a new text message. Is there such a thing out there if so, please point me in the right direction. Would like to have this, for I work with a barner.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
I could do this for you. It's pretty easy to take any audio and cut it into a short clip and save it as a mp3. I already have "Go Bama! Roll Tide!" from the movie Crimson Tide though I didn't care for it as an alert. Anywho, I'll make a few tomorrow and post a link for them here. Specific requests? Like something from a movie or song that you know you'd like to have? Also, zedge.com might have something.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I could do this for you. It's pretty easy to take any audio and cut it into a short clip and save it as a mp3. I already have "Go Bama! Roll Tide!" from the movie Crimson Tide though I didn't care for it as an alert. Anywho, I'll make a few tomorrow and post a link for them here. Specific requests? Like something from a movie or song that you know you'd like to have? Also, zedge.com might have something.

Requests?

You can't handle the truth
What we've got here is a failure to communicate
You've got mail!
An old jalopy horn
Touchdown Alabama (Eli)

I AM SPARTACUS!

Scout Team
Oct 2, 2000
Hamilton, Georgia
It wouldn't be a good alert for text messages, but I like the Scott Cochran ringtone available for free download at Coach Saban's website. Go to www.coachsaban.net and click "Downloads" and then "Ringtones." (The website is all Flash, so I can't give a link to the exact page.)

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I got my law clerk to download the Million Dollar Band playing "Roll Tide Roll!" as my ring tone.

[I'm not smart enough to do it myself...]

Given where I live, however, most people don't get it.

Though I do get a lot of questions about it.

Which I'm only too happy to answer... :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.