Link: Player May Face Criminal Charges After Ripping Helmet Off & Using It As A Weapon

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
A horrific in-game incident during a Pennsylvania football game could lead to criminal charges after a player ripped the helmet off one of his opponents during a scuffle and proceeded to beat his fellow teenager with it..

Here's The Link Of The Article & It contains A Video Of The Incident..CLICK ME

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: Player May Face Criminal Charges After Ripping Helmet Off & Using It As A Weapon

The rules specifically state if you're leading with the crown of your helmet. He did not. He lead with the other guy's. Thus, there should be no penalty.

Re: Player May Face Criminal Charges After Ripping Helmet Off & Using It As A Weapon

A horrific in-game incident during a Pennsylvania football game could lead to criminal charges after a player ripped the helmet off one of his opponents during a scuffle and proceeded to beat his fellow teenager with it..

Here's The Link Of The Article & It contains A Video Of The Incident..CLICK ME

Though what RTR91 said was funny, they need to make an example out of him!

Sent from my iPhone

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Though what RTR91 said was funny, they need to make an example out of him!

Sent from my iPhone
HAHA..Yup..I chuckled after reading what RTR9 posted & I agree 100% with ya..Make an example out of the player, he's lucky he didn't seriously injure or killed the guy he hit on the head with the helmet..People have died from lesser things than a shot to the head with an helmet..That was extremely dangerous & could have killed the player he hit in the head with the helmet..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.