Friday Night Lies - Rush Propst's Journey to Redemption

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
My contact with Rush was short, but he was always cool to me and I was an outsider. But like I said that time was short, very short.

They had basically this story up right before the Hoover/Colquitt game that was long and good as well as the t.v. spot was. I truly think he thought he was unstoppable at one point in Hoover and he probably was. Hopefully he learned from his mistakes. Could you imagine getting the chance to coach at Bama (possibly) and watch it get shot down?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Yea it wasn't a coordinator position. One of our ex players had the job at one time, it was something dealing with the h.s. coaches in this state. Man I wish I could remember who it was that got it under Shula, I think he was coaching at Tanner at the time.

AlabasterBama

3rd Team
Dec 14, 2006
Alabaster, Alabama
Yea it wasn't a coordinator position. One of our ex players had the job at one time, it was something dealing with the h.s. coaches in this state. Man I wish I could remember who it was that got it under Shula, I think he was coaching at Tanner at the time.
Tim Bowens former WR at Bama

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.