Breaking Bad

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I imagine he'll find out she sent Todd to 'take care of the problem' or Lydia sends someone else who actually does.
Very good point. He may well find that out while taking care of Todd and his uncle's crew. Todd begging for his life - "I didn't lay a finger on your wife, Mr. White! Lydia sent me to take care of her, but I respect you too much!".

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
After Todd killing Andrea and threatening Brock, I now want Jesse to be the one to kill Lydia, specifically kill her in front of Todd.

As for the ricin, I suspect Walt is going to take that right before he goes "Scarface" on the Nazi's.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
After Todd killing Andrea and threatening Brock, I now want Jesse to be the one to kill Lydia, specifically kill her in front of Todd.

As for the ricin, I suspect Walt is going to take that right before he goes "Scarface" on the Nazi's.

Walt and his son were watching Scarface earlier in the season. foreshadowing?

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I have a hard time saying I like this more than Game of Thrones but this final season has pretty much solidified Breaking Bad as the best TV show I have ever seen. Watching it & Dexter at the same time has only deepened my sadness over how much Dexter was ruined by staying too long.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I've never seen this show is it that good? How many seasons is it?
When the show ends, there will be a "Breaking Bad" support group for those who are having BB withdrawal. Best dang show I've seen. Some say "The Wire", but I couldn't get HBO so I can't speak on "The Wire", but to me Breaking Bad is sicknasty.

The same of the cast (actors playing Jesse, Walt, Skylar, and Hank plus a few others) were on Conan as a group tonight.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Anyone watch Conan last night? It was an entire BB episode, virtually no monologue (though it was all BB-centric) and they had the entire cast along with Vince Gilligan on. They brought out the cast in groups of two, then moved them to the side for the next two, etc. Musical guest was Los Cuates de Sinaloa - the band from BB that did the 'Heisenberg' song. Great show.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Anyone watch Conan last night? It was an entire BB episode, virtually no monologue (though it was all BB-centric) and they had the entire cast along with Vince Gilligan on. They brought out the cast in groups of two, then moved them to the side for the next two, etc. Musical guest was Los Cuates de Sinaloa - the band from BB that did the 'Heisenberg' song. Great show.
Crap. I forgot to watch it.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
It was great, very funny well worth watching it will probably show up here in a few days http://teamcoco.com/video/category/full-episodes

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
When the show ends, there will be a "Breaking Bad" support group for those who are having BB withdrawal. Best dang show I've seen. Some say "The Wire", but I couldn't get HBO so I can't speak on "The Wire", but to me Breaking Bad is sicknasty.

The same of the cast (actors playing Jesse, Walt, Skylar, and Hank plus a few others) were on Conan as a group tonight.
I just get a different feel for Breaking Bad as opposed to The Wire. When I watched The Wire, I felt like I was reading a book. The show was largely social commentary, an eye into the workings of a major city. Breaking Bad is more entertainment.
Breaking Bad is probably my favorite drama of all time. There is nothing about it that isn't great.
I read a blog recently that discusses what makes Breaking Bad so great - how it is the only show that has ever followed the transformation of someone from being good to being evil. The show 24 was notorious for revealing someone we thought was good as being evil. The Wire revealed characters that were both good and evil. But, no one has followed a character from being a legitimately good person to being a legitimately evil person. Breaking Bad does that convincingly.
I think that in the finale we will see Walter White somehow responsible for the death of Skylar or Walt Jr./Flynn. To me, that would complete his fall. The very people that he started off trying to save, he ultimately ends up killing (whether on purpose or not). I could see Skylar visiting with Elliott and Gretchen as Walt kills them all, unaware that Skylar is there.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
I don't think Walt is strong enough now to handle that M60 machine gun but, it IS TV, so ...

About the only characters left who could handle it, and use it for good, are Jesse and Todd (if Walt turns him.)

Interesting to note that the character who sold the gun to Walt was played by Jim Beaver. Beaver normally plays a major part, not just a walk through role as we saw him in the finale teaser last year. Walt may call him in for help.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.