Breaking Bad

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Wow, I am halfway through season 2 and I love this show. I am not sure why I avoided it for so long. Unfortunately I have seen some major spoilers from twitter..before I ever decided to watch it...but it doesn't ruin the show for me.

This show is definitely addicting.

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
Haven't seen any of this show, but with all the good reviews I'll plan to do a weekend marathon in the near future.
Bodhi BB is chasing the Wire as GOAT series. I mainly posted this just to say GOAT but its still true.

Dang I see you all told Bodhi to stop reading. Well played GOAT C Block.

Last edited:

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
I don't think Walt is strong enough now to handle that M60 machine gun but, it IS TV, so ...

About the only characters left who could handle it, and use it for good, are Jesse and Todd (if Walt turns him.)

Interesting to note that the character who sold the gun to Walt was played by Jim Beaver. Beaver normally plays a major part, not just a walk through role as we saw him in the finale teaser last year. Walt may call him in for help.
Ellsworth sold Walt a gun back in season 2, I think. That's what he is - a blackmarket gun dealer.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I imagine he'll find out she sent Todd to 'take care of the problem' or Lydia sends someone else who actually does.
Audio...just logged on to say your analysis on the ricin is brilliant!

I never would have made the connection...Lydia asking for more Stevia and her asking Todd to eliminate Skylar. It's perfect! Walt will find this out about this and (because he's a scheming mad scientist) he will figure out a way to get that ricin in a packet of Stevia.

Absolutely brilliant, Holmes!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

I never would have made the connection...Lydia asking for more Stevia and her asking Todd to eliminate Skylar. It's perfect! Walt will find this out about this and (because he's a scheming mad scientist) he will figure out a way to get that ricin in a packet of Stevia.

LOL, thanks, but there's about a 99.9% chance I'm completely wrong. hahaha

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I imagine he'll find out she sent Todd to 'take care of the problem' or Lydia sends someone else who actually does.
After Todd killing Andrea and threatening Brock, I now want Jesse to be the one to kill Lydia, specifically kill her in front of Todd.

As for the ricin, I suspect Walt is going to take that right before he goes "Scarface" on the Nazi's.

Oooh! I just thought of something! It would be much more poetic if Walt does take care of Lydia with the ricin. But he uses Jesse and Jesse's sense of revenge over Andrea to do it.

Remember, the first time it was to be used was on Tuco. Walt and Jesse were going to kill him with it, but were unable to do so. The second time it was going to be used was against Gus, and Jesse was supposed to deliver it. But he couldn't work up the nerve. Pretty much the entire series, Jesse's been wrestling with the idea of "breaking bad". Walt broke bad a long time ago (when he killed Gus), but Jesse's never really been able to do it. Now with the added incentive of Andrea's murder, Jesse will finally "break bad" and kill Lydia, encouraged by Walt. That would complete Jesse's transformation into darkness as well, since he's been teetering on guilt and self-hatred over his participation in all of this for so long.

Walt takes out the crew and rescues Jesse, learns from Todd of Lydia's attempted hit on Skyler, learns from Jesse of Lydia's successful hit on Andrea, gives the ricin to Jesse, who agrees to continue to cook for Lydia in order to get close enough to slip the ricin to her as Stevia. Lydia dies. Walt dies. Jesse disappears with Brock and the money. Fitting finis.

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
I do hope the ending is satisfying and not some ending like Sopranos fade to black. most shows really never end well.
I agree but I also feel most shows milk it for all its worth. I read somewhere that 5 to 6 six seasons is the best time length for a series.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Oooh! I just thought of something! It would be much more poetic if Walt does take care of Lydia with the ricin. But he uses Jesse and Jesse's sense of revenge over Andrea to do it.

Remember, the first time it was to be used was on Tuco. Walt and Jesse were going to kill him with it, but were unable to do so. The second time it was going to be used was against Gus, and Jesse was supposed to deliver it. But he couldn't work up the nerve. Pretty much the entire series, Jesse's been wrestling with the idea of "breaking bad". Walt broke bad a long time ago (when he killed Gus), but Jesse's never really been able to do it. Now with the added incentive of Andrea's murder, Jesse will finally "break bad" and kill Lydia, encouraged by Walt. That would complete Jesse's transformation into darkness as well, since he's been teetering on guilt and self-hatred over his participation in all of this for so long.

Walt takes out the crew and rescues Jesse, learns from Todd of Lydia's attempted hit on Skyler, learns from Jesse of Lydia's successful hit on Andrea, gives the ricin to Jesse, who agrees to continue to cook for Lydia in order to get close enough to slip the ricin to her as Stevia. Lydia dies. Walt dies. Jesse disappears with Brock and the money. Fitting finis.
Wasn't it Jesse that killed Gale?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.