Breaking Bad

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I don't want to spoil it for anybody who hasn't seen it (and if you haven't seen they why are you in this thread anyways, but that's another story), but I will say this....happy for Jesse, and happy that there is a shread of humanity in a man who had all but lost his humanity.

Jack's death was eerily similar to that of Hank's death. I also love they way they had Jesse killed Todd, very personally and cathartic. Now if either is spoiled then I don't know what you expected, because I like to think 99.9% of BB fans knew that they Uncles of Anarchy and Todd were going to die, just a matter of how.

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I don't want to spoil it for anybody who hasn't seen it (and if you haven't seen they why are you in this thread anyways, but that's another story), but I will say this....happy for Jesse, and happy that there is a shread of humanity in a man who had all but lost his humanity.

Jack's death was eerily similar to that of Hank's death. I also love they way they had Jesse killed Todd, very personally and cathartic. Now if either is spoiled then I don't know what you expected, because I like to think 99.9% of BB fans knew that they Uncles of Anarchy and Todd were going to die, just a matter of how.
I like the fact that Uncle Jack actually thought Walt cared about the money at this point.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Jack's death was eerily similar to that of Hank's death. I also love they way they had Jesse killed Todd, very personally and cathartic.
I also thought it a nice touch that the last killing on the show (Jesse's last, to boot) was so similar to Walt's first 'hands-on' killing in the basement.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
I also thought it a nice touch that the last killing on the show (Jesse's last, to boot) was so similar to Walt's first 'hands-on' killing in the basement.
I don't know if it was intentional, but I felt like the final scene was a remake of the ending of Unforgiven (probably my favorite film ending of all time - at least top 5). There is so much the two scenes have in common.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I wondered if that was on purpose. Reminded me quiet a bit of the killing in the basement.
everything on this show is on purpose

from the killings being the same to Walt catching his reflection in the Steel meth lab equipment and dying with solid resignation being juxtaposed with him catching his reflection in the steel paper towel dispensers in season 1 and banging on it in a rage...

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

actually Jack's death was the exact opposite of Hank's

Hank tells Jack to F off and gets shot, Walt pleads for his life but Hank won't. Hank dies like a man.

Jack is practically begging and banking on negotiating his way out with Walt's money.

Both do die mid sentence though

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Oops sorry....good call Design! Brilliant in fact! I didn't connect the dots there.

What an great ending to a great series.

It was cool to watch 'Talking Bad' too, and listen to the actors and writer talk about the show.
thanks, I watched some of Talking Bad as well. Where as Cranston? Did I just miss him?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.