Breaking Bad

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I have to admit I never thought the Stevia was going to Lydia, thought it was just too obvious. You nailed it DzynKing.

I actually thought Walt was going to turn himself in at the end and offer up Lydia/Madrigal to the DEA in exchange for letting Skyler off the hook. In my scenario he was going to take the Ricin himself so he clears Sky and still dies on his own terms.

Like the way Vince Gilligan did it better. Though the thought of Lydia with consecutive life terms makes me smile too

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
The relief points were cool, too: "you're going to have to get a bigger knife."

it it was good that Badger and Skinny Pete made a final appearance, and actually contributed something.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
The relief points were cool, too: "you're going to have to get a bigger knife."

And it was good that Badger and Skinny Pete made a final appearance, and actually contributed something.
Great points - I forgot about the lasers.....excellent opportunity to bring those 2 characters in. Ha ha!

That episode was such a win!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Well, I read it's a prequel, so while there may be a few BB cameos, I doubt there's will be a ton of crossover.
I only expect to see Mike and Saul's guys in the show. Like you said, there may be a few BB cameos. I only expect the three I mentioned to be in the show.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.