Breaking Bad

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Never watched it until it was all over. I have now watched all episodes available on Netflix and 3 additional downloaded from internet. Will probably finish last episodes in next couple of days. This is by far the best and most entertaining drama ever on TV. Its complexity of plot reminds me somewhat of the Godfather. :cool:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Wait.........what?

Walt's NOT DEAD???????????

Vince Gilligan Announces Breaking Bad Season 6; Begins Shooting August 2015 – Walt Did Not Die!

Hollywood, CA — Breaking Bad fans around the world are celebrating the stunning, glorious and amazing news announced today: Walter White is not dead, and there will indeed be a sixth season of the wildly-popular, award-winning AMC drama. This shocking and exciting news comes not from an internet message board or the rumor mill but from series creator Vince Gilligan. In an exclusive CNN interview late Thursday evening, Gilligan dropped the bombshell.
“Walter White is not dead, and neither is Breaking Bad,” said the 47-year-old writer, director, and executive producer of the groundbreaking show.
“We’ve kept it under wraps for months, now the cat’s out of the bag. Season 6 is coming, and it’s going to be epic and true to the fans that have followed the show so incessantly.”

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
While waiting for the "more interesting" bowl games...I have been tuning in to the Breaking Bad marathon on AMC. It's pretty cool to have episode after episode in chronological order without waiting a whole week in between. One of my favourite episodes last night was when the two cartel brothers tried to assassinate Hank in that parking lot....man that was intense! Just now they showed the episode where Walt had to return the Challenger he bought for Walt Jr and ended up doing doughnuts in the parking lot until it got stuck.....then he torched it. This show had some truly excellent writing!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Wife and I are watching this again (via Netflix) for the fourth time, this time with our oldest. It's simply spectacular - it could be many years before we see writing this good again.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I'm rewatching it also. Netflix has the new "download" feature so you can download episodes on your device via wifi and view them later without using data. Neat feature..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.