Breaking Bad

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Nobody really knows for sure that he died in the last episode.
That's right. I think Vince Gilligan (creator) said he was dead, but he could change his mind. I think it will be revived once they get the new story outlined and the creative juices flowing.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This would make plenty of sense.
My theory is that the movie will wrap Breaking Bad and its spinoff Better Call Saul together and show us where the characters are now. Better Call Saul's next season will be its fifth, and that will probably be its last, because it just doesn't seem right that the spinoff would run for longer than the original, which ran for five seasons. The movie would catch up with Jesse Pinkman and Jimmy "Saul Goodman" McGill after the events of the Breaking Bad finale, when Jimmy is living under the assumed name Gene and managing a Cinnabon in Omaha, as we see in flash-forwards on Better Call Saul. And Walter White might be there, too.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Dude was dying of cancer for what felt like forever and then took a gun shot wound to the gut and that was 8 years ago. How.....could they explain he is still alive?

They need to leave BB alone. Let Walter go out they way he did. Why do people need an "update" of those characters?
With Vince Gilligan writing it I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't mess with it without it being worth it. Hopefully I won't be found to be incorrect later on.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Dude was dying of cancer for what felt like forever and then took a gun shot wound to the gut and that was 8 years ago. How.....could they explain he is still alive?

They need to leave BB alone. Let Walter go out they way he did. Why do people need an "update" of those characters?
Only 2 years passed from the beginning of the show (WW's 50th birthday) to the end of the show (WW's 52nd birthday).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.