Question on tailgating access for first timer

jburke71

Sep 26, 2013
I am from Minnesota and coming with my wife for the LSU game as a 10 yr anniversary gift (and she is even a Tennessee gal). I read on one of the previous posts about the Quad as the prime tailgating area. Is there anything special we need town go do to get access? Are there options available for two people like us just showing up to buy food there as we won't be bringing our grill on the plane.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
There are public spaces on the Quad and there are private spaces on the Quad (rented thru a 3rd party Gameday Tents). www.UAGameday.com has all the info you will need relative to access, times, etc. Biggest thing to deal with on the Quad is the drop-off and pick-up times. They're strict about those times. Details on the gameday web site. There are food vendors on the east side of the quad if you want to buy food. You can have your tailgate catered by one of several caterers. Here's a website for one of them...http://www.gamedaytents.com/BamaDining.pdf.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.