2013 AHSAA Playofs - Page 3
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 47
  1. #27
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,270
    Thread Starter

    Re: 2013 AHSAA Playofs

    Kendrick Doss I imagine kept Florence in that game. Pretty dang good QB.

    I just don't see Vestavia beating Hoover. They should play Hoover better this week than they did earlier this year, but Hoover wont be overlooking them like they did Florence.

  2. #28
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hoover, AL
    Posts
    16,008

    Re: 2013 AHSAA Playofs

    Quote Originally Posted by 230kv_barehand View Post
    Kendrick Doss I imagine kept Florence in that game. Pretty dang good QB.

    I just don't see Vestavia beating Hoover. They should play Hoover better this week than they did earlier this year, but Hoover wont be overlooking them like they did Florence.
    Hoover doesn't overlook anybody. Just like Alabama everyone gives them their best game.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #29
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,112

    Re: 2013 AHSAA Playofs

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJama17 View Post
    Yeah it will be but he will have to wait until next season. Of course it will or should be another epic battle. Yeah Florence has come a long way. I remember being in High School back in '04', '05 and '07 when Hoover played them. Good luck next year Falcons.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Way to make me feel old.

  4. #30
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,270
    Thread Starter

    Re: 2013 AHSAA Playofs

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJama17 View Post
    Hoover doesn't overlook anybody. Just like Alabama everyone gives them their best game.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I talked to a few that went, they said Hoover was VERY sloppy. So they either had a bad night or just flat out overlooked Florence.

  5. #31
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hoover, AL
    Posts
    16,008

    Re: 2013 AHSAA Playofs

    Quote Originally Posted by 230kv_barehand View Post
    I talked to a few that went, they said Hoover was VERY sloppy. So they either had a bad night or just flat out overlooked Florence.
    I'd say really sloppy. Every team (from high school to the NFL) has those kinda games. After all what team would overlook somebody let alone in playoffs in the quarter finals???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #32
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hoover, AL
    Posts
    16,008

    Re: 2013 AHSAA Playofs

    Well Hoover beats Vestavia 31-28 in the semi finals to extend their winning streak to 29 games. At the beginning of the 3rd qtr ,the rebels were up 28-10 and it looked like they gonna put Hoover away. However The BUCS managed to score 21 unanswered points. The was an epic comeback and the 3rd time since 2003 they have beat Vestavia in the semi finals. GO BUCS!!! Next up Auburn.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #33
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,270
    Thread Starter

    Re: 2013 AHSAA Playofs

    Super 6 is set! 5A and 1A I think will be the best matchups of all 6 games.

  8. #34
    Suspended JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Posts
    41,685

    Re: 2013 AHSAA Playofs

    Quote Originally Posted by 230kv_barehand View Post
    I talked to a few that went, they said Hoover was VERY sloppy. So they either had a bad night or just flat out overlooked Florence.
    You're distinguished!

    I remember in 03, 04, and 07 being in high school too, I still remember it in 2013.

    C/o 98


    Sent from my iPhone

  9. #35
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hoover, AL
    Posts
    16,008

    Re: 2013 AHSAA Playofs

    Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    You're distinguished!

    I remember in 03, 04, and 07 being in high school too, I still remember it in 2013.

    C/o 98


    Sent from my iPhone
    Ahh 10 years older I see


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #36
    Suspended JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Posts
    41,685

    Re: 2013 AHSAA Playofs

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJama17 View Post
    Ahh 10 years older I see


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, nothing like being in your 30s today.


    Sent from my iPhone

  11. #37
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,270
    Thread Starter

    Re: 2013 AHSAA Playofs

    I was c/o 98 too.

  12. #38
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hoover, AL
    Posts
    16,008

    Re: 2013 AHSAA Playofs

    Quote Originally Posted by 230kv_barehand View Post
    I was c/o 98 too.
    I was only in the 3rd grade at that time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #39
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hoover, AL
    Posts
    16,008

    Re: 2013 AHSAA Playofs

    Quote Originally Posted by 230kv_barehand View Post
    Super 6 is set! 5A and 1A I think will be the best matchups of all 6 games.
    I'm going to be there when Hoover plays Auburn. Last time I went was in 2009 when they beat Prattville.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear