Friend’s Toddler Son Passes

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
From CrimsonProf, who is at work and cannot post:

Received word this morning that the toddler son of a close friend passed in his sleep overnight. The boy’s father is a good friend of mine, a devoted minister of the Gospel and a serious fan of the Tide. In fact, his connections to the program – both basketball and football – are strong enough that I imagine some others on this board will recognize the situation (in addition to his ministry work, which is quietly widespread). In any event, this is horrific news for my friend and his dear wife and their little girl. The rest of us – their friends and church family – are shell-shocked beyond belief. This was completely unexpected, but his parents know that their sweet boy is in the presence of his Savior.

From the BCP (1979):

Almighty God, Father of all mercies and giver of all comfort: Deal graciously, we pray thee, with those who mourn, that casting every care on thee, they may know the consolation of thy love, through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.