Email Sent to Auburn Students

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Alabama sent this e-mail to students a few weeks ago (possibly during the bye week). This is common. No reason to make a big deal out of this.

BamaDude06

1st Team
Sep 15, 2006
Not only has Bama sent out the sign up email for the SECCG, but they have already notified the students that will be able to purchase them. Saying it's funny that Auburn has sent a similar email is hypocritical, IMO.

rolltideallday

1st Team
Dec 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not only has Bama sent out the sign up email for the SECCG, but they have already notified the students that will be able to purchase them. Saying it's funny that Auburn has sent a similar email is hypocritical, IMO.
I personally find it funny because it is hypocritical of Auburn. Their fans were so mad because they said we were overlooking them by sending out the ticket sign up before we clinched. Now they're doing it. Now what do they think?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I personally find it funny because it is hypocritical of Auburn. Their fans were so mad because they said we were overlooking them by sending out the ticket sign up before we clinched. Now they're doing it. Now what do they think?
Bama did it a few weeks ago with at least 3 SEC games remaining. Auburn did it with one game remaining. Their point seems valid when you consider the number of remaining games when each school sent their e-mail. Imagine the chaos if a school waited until after the Iron Bowl to try to go through the process of student tickets for the championship game.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Alabama sent out the informational email before the LSU game and the sign up was the Monday following.

gwilliams

1st Team
Aug 29, 2011
I always get something from Publishers Clearing House and have yet to win.........

You may have gotten something, but Publishers Clearinghouse said I was on a second tier short list. Knowing I was on such a short list, I bought dozens of magazine subscriptions.

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
On the one hand, I'm quite confident that even the greatest option team in the world cannot beat Bama without being able to pass. The contrast of our DL and LB tackling vs. UGA's is staggering. Therefore let our rival spend lots of man-hours of work planning for tickets they won't get.

That said, they have to prepare. Even if there's a 2% chance of winning the Iron Bowl (it would take AJ having the flu, our D line giving up football, and six tip drill TDs like vs. UGA...) they have to be prepared in case it happens.

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
I imagine Missouri and South Carolina have sent/will send similar emails to students.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.