PS4 users - Page 2
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PS4 users

BamaNation First Team Rattlehead82's Avatar

Re: PS4 users

Quote Originally Posted by afadam07 View Post
    I've never been too big of a baseball fan, BUT that MLB the Show looks AMAZING!
    They've finally done what all sports games should do; and that's give the player the ability to import their franchises and road to the shows to next year's game. Now I won't have to start from scratch when I get future games.

Now we just need face scanning in all games where you can make your own character.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American CrimsonNagus's Avatar

Can't wait to play MLB The Show, it looks like it is going to be a great game.

I'll accept any friend request from Tidefans folks, my PSN ID is RollTide1017, I'll even accept real name request as well.

Same here. I think mine is Rattlehead1982. Looking forward to doing a RTTS with my guy playing most of his career for the Marlins.

Also looking forward to Watch Dogs and Hohokum. Just waiting on a release date on the latter.

PS4 users

I'm looking forward to Watch Dogs as well, also can't wait for the Last of Us remaster, I only had a 360 when it came out last year and haven't played it yet. If anyone is a golf fan you should check out thegolfclub.com, no release date other then spring. It will be the first console golf game with a deep robust course creator.

I just finished Infamous Second Son and thought it was a really good game. Gamefly just shipped me MGS V Ground Zeroes, I'm a MGS fan and look forward to playing it even with all the mediocre reviews.
    Last edited by CrimsonNagus; May 2nd, 2014 at 01:04 AM.
    The poster formerly known as RollTide1017

Seems the major gripe with MGS V: Ground Zeroes is that it costs $30 for an extremely short game.

That golf game looks great. I've always had fun playing the Tiger Woods games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlehead82 View Post
    They've finally done what all sports games should do; and that's give the player the ability to import their franchises and road to the shows to next year's game. Now I won't have to start from scratch when I get future games.

Now we just need face scanning in all games where you can make your own character.
    Didn't know that! That's Awesome!

For the face scanning thing, some games have that. EA had it on PS3, if you go to easports.com and upload it. Some games require the playstation eye for it.
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

I've played the MSG games and to be honest I didn't even know they were making it until I saw it in the store. Then with it being $30, I was like, I dont know if it's going to be any good. I thought of just buying it to see, but I haven't yet.
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

Quote Originally Posted by afadam07 View Post
    Didn't know that! That's Awesome!

For the face scanning thing, some games have that. EA had it on PS3, if you go to easports.com and upload it. Some games require the playstation eye for it.
    Oh yeah, I had my face scanned for the Tiger Woods games. I think FIFA is the only other sports game that has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlehead82 View Post
    Oh yeah, I had my face scanned for the Tiger Woods games. I think FIFA is the only other sports game that has it.
    NCAA and Madden has it on GameFace on their website. You take a pic from the front view and one from the side view and upload it. Then you can use your face on Road to Glory and stuff like that.
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

Oh yeah, I forgot I used it on NCAA one time.

For those of you looking for a new game, Watch Dogs is pretty fun. I haven't gotten too far into the story though because I've been going around hacking stuff.

Agreed, Watch_Dogs has been pretty fun so far. I'm doing the same thing, mostly going around hacking stuff. I've only played a couple of the main missions. Last night I went and hacked all the CtOS Control Centers except for one, which I will do tonight. Then I'll start on the towers and then maybe mess around with the main story missions. It's similar to GTA in the way I get distracted by other things and will play for hours without touching the main story.

What is the Watch Dogs game like? Seems like it would be a cross of GTA and Infamous.

MLB the show 14 is pretty decent. The RTTS mode is pretty fun. I'm not a huge baseball fan, but the game is fun to play. At this point, It's going to be hard to beat the My Player or MY GM in NBA though. NBA 2K14 really set the standard for playing with a created player mode!
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07