PS4 users - Page 3
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PS4 users

BamaNation First Team Rattlehead82's Avatar

Re: PS4 users

Watch Dogs is kinda like GTA. It's open world, you can steal cars and shoot people. The big difference is in Watch Dogs you can hack things like peoples' bank accounts or listen to their phone conversations. You can also hack street lights, steam pipes, road blockers to make a getaway in a car. You play a vigilante, but you can choose to be a murdering menace or to try to limit civilian deaths and people will react to you depending on how you play. I've tried to not hurt anyone so I've become sort of a hero and I've had civilians come up and take a picture of me with their phones lol. I'd recommend going to youtube and finding a video of the gameplay to get a better idea.

I'm loving MLB The Show 14. All I've played is the RTTS so far. I liked the NBA game and I'll probably get the new one that comes out later this year. My only issue with the NBA My Player is the one voice they force you to use. They should give us at least 3 options or just take it out of the game. I don't to sound like I'm from the streets of Compton.

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlehead82 View Post
    Watch Dogs is kinda like GTA. It's open world, you can steal cars and shoot people. The big difference is in Watch Dogs you can hack things like peoples' bank accounts or listen to their phone conversations. You can also hack street lights, steam pipes, road blockers to make a getaway in a car. You play a vigilante, but you can choose to be a murdering menace or to try to limit civilian deaths and people will react to you depending on how you play. I've tried to not hurt anyone so I've become sort of a hero and I've had civilians come up and take a picture of me with their phones lol. I'd recommend going to youtube and finding a video of the gameplay to get a better idea.

I'm loving MLB The Show 14. All I've played is the RTTS so far. I liked the NBA game and I'll probably get the new one that comes out later this year. My only issue with the NBA My Player is the one voice they force you to use. They should give us at least 3 options or just take it out of the game. I don't to sound like I'm from the streets of Compton.

HAHA!!! I agree about the voice... I don't like not having the choice either. They could've done it like the MyGM and made everything like text messages and I'd be happy. The biggest thing I don't like is the my player talking and all others not talking.
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

BamaNation All-American RollTide1017's Avatar

System update 3.0 was released yesterday and add a new feature called communities. Would there be any interest in creating and joining one for TideFans?

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide1017 View Post
    System update 3.0 was released yesterday and add a new feature called communities. Would there be any interest in creating and joining one for TideFans?
    I'll join. Add me on there. PSN name is the same as this one.
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

BamaNation All-American RollTide1017's Avatar

PS4 users

No one showed any interest so I never created one. I'll send you a normal friend request though. I'm currently playing Star Wars Battlefront, Fallout 4, The Witcher 3 and GTA V.

NVM, just realized we are already friends on the PSN.
    Last edited by RollTide1017; November 25th, 2015 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide1017 View Post
    No one showed any interest so I never created one. I'll send you a normal friend request though. I'm currently playing Star Wars Battlefront, Fallout 4, The Witcher 3 and GTA V.

NVM, just realized we are already friends on the PSN.
    ha... should start a madden league or something.
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar

Anybody that wants to play with me just PM me and I'll give you my name. Just have to warn you that my son uses it too every other weekend and he can drive you nuts with this so you would have to put up with him......lol

We have this 19 year old chick that will play with us and her kill to death ration is over 4!!! She's easily the best I've ever played with. We also use the [BAMA] tags but if you join our party you can easily play with us if you want. Not all our friends use the tag but we generally do it.

PS-forgot to say I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 3.
    Last edited by 230kv_barehand; May 22nd, 2016 at 06:22 AM.