PS4 users
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PS4 users

PS4 users

Anyone have a PS4 yet? If so, what games do you have?
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

2. Advertisement

Re: PS4 users

so I assume I'm the only one with a ps4?
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonForce's Avatar

I'm still trying to decide on xbox1 or ps4. I have a ps3 right now but the online network (psn) was kinda underwhelming. The ps4 is $100 cheaper and has gotten better reviews so far so I am leaning towards ps4. What do you like/not like about it and what games do you have?

BamaNation All-SEC Bigalstide1877's Avatar

We have a xbox1 and its awesome.

Sent from my WM8850-mid using Tapatalk

I love the ps4! My favorite thing about it is probably being able to turn it off and go where ever and then turn it right back on and continue playing where i left off.

As for the xbox 1, I'm sure they are equally as good if you are an xbox fan, however, i never used my 360 much so it was easy for me to choose. I do know the specs, for the most part, are better (or higher) on ps4, however, those specs are small things that no one will be able to actually tell between the two devices.

The ps4 does record 15 mins vs the xbox's 5 mins if you like to upload videos. I dont use it, but it's kinda neat to play with.
    A few of the games right now you can pay $10 extra and upgrade your ps3 game to ps4. And sometime in the next couple of months they are supposed to be pushing a cloud gaming where you can upload your ps3 games that you've purchased and still be able to play them on ps4. they're not backwards compatible, but you can save the game to your hd and play it that way.

One disadvantage has to be the controller, the battery life is nowhere near the battery life of the ps3 controller. That's just getting nitpicky really though.
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

BamaNation All-American RollTide1017's Avatar

I love my PS4 and I have zero interest in ever owning an Xbox One, and this is coming from a 360 fanboy. MS lost me with there early message and there desire to make the Xbox One the do everything box. I don't need one of those, I got plenty of streaming devices and DVRs. I wanted a pure gaming machine with plenty a raw horse power. The PS4 is that box IMO.

I've had no problems with my PS4 so far but I do agree about the battery life of the controller. I plan on buying a second one eventually for backup but, I'm trying to wait until the red one is released. I love how easy it is to broadcast with Twitch or Ustream on the PS4. No one ever watches my broadcast but, it's still pretty neat feature.

I currently have Killzone: Shadow Fall, ACIV: Black Flag, BF4, Knack, Resogun, Contrast and Trine 2.

My PSN ID is RollTide1017, send me a friend request if you like.
    Last edited by RollTide1017; December 3rd, 2013 at 02:39 PM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonForce's Avatar

Does psn cost money for the ps4? I know that it was free on ps3 and heard sony is now charging for psn like Microsoft does for xbox.

BamaNation All-American RollTide1017's Avatar

If you want to play multiplayer games then yes, $49.99 per year. Everything else is still free, like using Netflix and other apps, which you still have to pay for Xbox Live to be able to use those apps on the Xbox One.

one benefit of playstation plus is that you get a free game each month. the xbox users will have to let everyone know if they do that, I don't know if they do or not.
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

Quote Originally Posted by afadam07 View Post
    Anyone have a PS4 yet? If so, what games do you have?
    I've got one with BF4, KZ:SF, and NBA2K14. Been spending most of my time on NBA and KZ for now until they work out the bugs with BF4.

Quote Originally Posted by RKel32 View Post
    I've got one with BF4, KZ:SF, and NBA2K14. Been spending most of my time on NBA and KZ for now until they work out the bugs with BF4.
    The nba 2k my career mode is pretty legit! PS4 blows the PS3 version out!
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

BamaNation First Team Rattlehead82's Avatar

I got a PS4 just over a month ago along with Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. I like it so far. Looking forward to MLB the Show and Watch Dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlehead82 View Post
    I got a PS4 just over a month ago along with Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. I like it so far. Looking forward to MLB the Show and Watch Dogs.
    I've never been too big of a baseball fan, BUT that MLB the Show looks AMAZING!
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07