JessN: Sources say Saban, Bama are close on contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
I can't believe he has coached himself out of the legacy as a gypsy and a liar at Alabama just to ensure his last move makes it indelible. The Sabans have not been on the fence with their statements, no ambiguous comments. Not saying it isn't possible but he would never again escape the reputation. He is 62 years old and unless the desire to build something is truly embedded in his DNA and he can't resist the lure of one more chance at conquest and glory ... he is not going anywhere ... like he clearly said.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
Well I tell you this. If he leaves AFTER both him and his wife said on several occasions this was their last stop then they're going to have to conjure up one helluva reason they changed their minds so quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if they go, i think that would be a pretty good indication that they don't really care what anyone outside their house thinks.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Maybe I missed it - where in this thread has someone posted a rumor other than the report that CNS has agreed to a contract extension (which there are links to back)?

Thanks in advance.

Earle noted his lack of confidence as to if this thing gets signed, implying that the door on CNS staying here is not entirely closed one way or another.

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
Maybe I missed it - where in this thread has someone posted a rumor other than the report that CNS has agreed to a contract extension (which there are links to back)?

Thanks in advance.
At the very least post #42 is a rumor starter at least on this forum. Remaining is the fact the Saban to Texas thread was stopped days ago...and here we go again. My 2-cents.

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett
Everyone settle down....He is not bigger than Alabama Football.
Hehe, kinda like saying, "Don't worry about starving to death in the Amazon, you'll be eaten long before that". Alabama will absolutely win titles after Saban leaves, whenever that is, but chances are there will be a drought and nobody wants a drought.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
If CNS is thinking about leaving it has more to do with what's happening on the field.

I think if he leaves it can be traced back to an untimely death that happened earlier this year. JMHO.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
At the very least post #42 is a rumor starter at least on this forum. Remaining is the fact the Saban to Texas thread was stopped days ago...and here we go again. My 2-cents.
All you need to understand is this: Earl is close to God on TideFans. You are not. He has more leeway. Not only that, we who have been here beyond 4 months appreciate his comments, for better or worse.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
All you need to understand is this: Earl is close to God on TideFans. You are not. He has more leeway. Not only that, we who have been here beyond 4 months appreciate his comments, for better or worse.
What he said is why I'm CONCERNED! If Jess said it, I'd also be CONCERNED!

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
Thank you for helping make my point. I would love for Earl to explain his decline in confidence that Saban and Alabama will reach a contractual agreement. I would love to know. BTW - 4-months on this board equals 47 years of loving the Crimson Tide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.