AJ and AJ story on ESPN

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I have seen this story multiple times..but each time I stop and watch the whole segment. I get tears every time. Both AJ's are special...I hope they keep in touch when AJ M. Goes to the NFL.

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
I don't have allergies but I wished those dang people cutting onions in this room would leave. I was so impressed by the fact that AJ offered AJ a ride to begin with and the statement the "real" AJ made about giving up was a statement to the fact the AJM is someone that everyone should emulate. The world would be a better place and I'm considered a cold hearted some beach.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Great stuff. Hope our next QB has half the "stuff" A.J. has. If so, we are in great hands. Honestly it sounds like Cornwell might have the "it" factor and possibly Del Rio too so that sounds good.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
What a great story, and i too get teary eyed each time i see it. Makes winning games seem less important. I'd much rather have guys with heart and morals, and who do things the right way in life like AJM, in our program.

The other teams can have the players that are cast-offs from other teams for committing crimes, like NM at the barn. What a difference - one guy befriends the less fortunate, while the other guy steals credit cards from fellow students at UGA. Karma is a bad mother.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.