Game Thread: ****Bama vs. OU - 2nd Half***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HartselleTider

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Emmitt Smith just tweeted a few minutes ago that Derrick Henry needs to be the one getting the touches anyway..... said as a RB Yeldon has ball security issues even on carries that he doesn't fumble. I see exactly what he's talking about when Yeldon carries it. It just LOOKS like it's going to come out...

Bob Minton

1st Team
Dec 4, 2011
Technically that was a swing pass not a screen :) Seriously though folks, listen to yourselves. I know I whine too much, but are you folks really questioning coaches who have won THREE OF THE LAST FOUR national titles? I mean sometimes it doesn't all work, but really? Really? OU is fired up, Stoops is not a bad coach, sometimes it just doesn't work. Wow.

JamieSPC

1st Team
Aug 29, 2004
Maylene, AL
OK. I might get in trouble, but I'm going to go ahead & say it: this coaching staff has done a miserable job the last 4 games of the season & it looks like we're going to lose the 2nd of the 4. We have no corners worth a darn, no pass rush, & it looks as though the offensive line has never pass blocked before. Here's hoping that we get better with age or that some of the redshirts & signees can do better next year. On the bright side, the last time we lost our last 2 games, we won it all the next year.
I think you are 100% correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.