*** WR Daylon Charlot Signs With Alabama *** (Update: Page 6)

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: ****2015 WR Daylon Charlot Commits to Bama****

Looks like a good pick-up. He is not highly rated yet but in watching his video he runs verticals great and has some good speed. Nice slot WR pick-up and would imagine his rating will go up during his senior year (and with the Bama bump).

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

RTR!!

Looks like a good pick-up. He is not highly rated yet but in watching his video he runs verticals great and has some good speed. Nice slot WR pick-up and would imagine his rating will go up during his senior year (and with the Bama bump).
The main three services have him as a 4*.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

automatically makes honorable mention on the all-name team....

kid has speed, runs vertical well....should play well in slot

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

automatically makes honorable mention on the all-name team....

kid has speed, runs vertical well....should play well in slot
My first though was very similar. I would have recruited the kid because he sounds like he could be a fictional character, a gladiator, or a professional wrestler!

I can here ol' JR now!

"Oh my gawd! That's Daylon Charlot's music!" :biggrin2:

p'colabamaman

All-SEC
Sep 16, 2008
Pace, FL.

Sounds like a good pick-up. Anybody know how to pronounce his last name? Silent T? (Charlow)? Or since he's from La., I should have asked if it's pronounced Charleaux.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame

Sounds like a good pick-up. Anybody know how to pronounce his last name? Silent T? (Charlow)? Or since he's from La., I should have asked if it's pronounced Charleaux.
I saw all the Cajuns talking about the LA sneaux storm this week! -lol They never miss an opportunity to sheaux their wit! -lol

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

It blows my mind that kids will commit so very early without waiting for all of the offers to come in. I guess I understand wanting to reserve a spot on a good team, but at least be a little patient if you even have a small doubt where you want to go. I hope he stays, but now Bama will start shopping for another WR.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.