With no more NCAA, what replaces it?
Thanks Thanks:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0

With no more NCAA, what replaces it?

Just curious of what games everyone who previously played NCAA Football will play now that it's no longer out. Other than the older/current version that is out.
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

2. Advertisement

Re: With no more NCAA, what replaces it?

Madden
    Football changes and so do people. - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar

I'm still playing 11......lol

I was waiting until the playoffs start to buy my next game and of course that wont happen now. So I'll just stick to 11 and keep playing it. I don't get to play much but I'm a good 6 or 7 seasons into it.

I bought Madden, but I just can't get into it like NCAA... just not as fun to me. I like the Assassin Creed games, but I dont know how far they can really go with those...
    Last edited by afadam07; February 12th, 2014 at 04:29 PM. Reason: misspelled word
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

BamaNation All-SEC

Nothing really. Honestly theres no need to buy a new one every year. Now its up to the community to provide updated rosters each year. Much like what happened with the NASCAR sim racing world when they stopped producing Nascar Racing for the PC. That was in 2003 I believe and stil to this day fans are updating cars graphics and drivers each season.
    "Crimson Tide. The polite way of saying bloodbath".
    Craig Kilborne Show

BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RollTideinGA View Post
    Nothing really. Honestly theres no need to buy a new one every year. Now its up to the community to provide updated rosters each year. Much like what happened with the NASCAR sim racing world when they stopped producing Nascar Racing for the PC. That was in 2003 I believe and stil to this day fans are updating cars graphics and drivers each season.
    Our NASCAR game wont work with the new computers. I forget which version of NASCAR we had but it had the updated skins and all of that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RollTideinGA View Post

I just wish it would've been released on the PS4 before it was cancelled! Now I have to keep my PS3... lol
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

BamaNation All-American CrimsonNagus's Avatar

I've never been a big Madden fan so that is off the table, it just never holds my interest. I got rid of my 360 and bought a PS4 so I can't play an older version. MLB The Show will have to fill my sports video game needs, along with the upcoming The Golf Club game which is coming to PS4/XBox One/PC this spring.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by 230kv_barehand View Post
    Our NASCAR game wont work with the new computers. I forget which version of NASCAR we had but it had the updated skins and all of that as well.
    Have you checked the websites for any kind of updates? I use to track with it but not any longer. There use to be a rather large community for that game.
    Craig Kilborne Show

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by afadam07 View Post
    I just wish it would've been released on the PS4 before it was cancelled! Now I have to keep my PS3... lol
    I still have my 360. I am not covinced I need to fork out money for a new console when the one I have is fine.
    Craig Kilborne Show