With no more NCAA, what replaces it?

afadam07

1st Team
Aug 21, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Just curious of what games everyone who previously played NCAA Football will play now that it's no longer out. Other than the older/current version that is out.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I'm still playing 11......lol

I was waiting until the playoffs start to buy my next game and of course that wont happen now. So I'll just stick to 11 and keep playing it. I don't get to play much but I'm a good 6 or 7 seasons into it.

afadam07

1st Team
Aug 21, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought Madden, but I just can't get into it like NCAA... just not as fun to me. I like the Assassin Creed games, but I dont know how far they can really go with those...

Last edited:

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Nothing really. Honestly theres no need to buy a new one every year. Now its up to the community to provide updated rosters each year. Much like what happened with the NASCAR sim racing world when they stopped producing Nascar Racing for the PC. That was in 2003 I believe and stil to this day fans are updating cars graphics and drivers each season.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Nothing really. Honestly theres no need to buy a new one every year. Now its up to the community to provide updated rosters each year. Much like what happened with the NASCAR sim racing world when they stopped producing Nascar Racing for the PC. That was in 2003 I believe and stil to this day fans are updating cars graphics and drivers each season.
Our NASCAR game wont work with the new computers. I forget which version of NASCAR we had but it had the updated skins and all of that as well.

afadam07

1st Team
Aug 21, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK

I just wish it would've been released on the PS4 before it was cancelled! Now I have to keep my PS3... lol

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've never been a big Madden fan so that is off the table, it just never holds my interest. I got rid of my 360 and bought a PS4 so I can't play an older version. MLB The Show will have to fill my sports video game needs, along with the upcoming The Golf Club game which is coming to PS4/XBox One/PC this spring.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Our NASCAR game wont work with the new computers. I forget which version of NASCAR we had but it had the updated skins and all of that as well.
Have you checked the websites for any kind of updates? I use to track with it but not any longer. There use to be a rather large community for that game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.