*** LB Rashaan Evans Signs With Alabama ***

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Re: *** LB Rashaan Evans Commits to Alabama ***

I remember seeing that and thinking he sure looks like a SEC LB right now. I also thought AU was getting a stud. I thought there was zero chance we'd get him. TJ, Cyrus, Reuben... I figured we had a chance. I guess Evans made the best decision in terms of his future. He may not play a ton next year (but I bet he plays more than Reuben did in 2013) but he is going to be in a position to be NFL ready in 3 years.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: ***Rashaan Evans Announcement Thread*** (approx 10:45)

HAHA..Surprise doesn't adequately describe this commitment from a kid who's Dad is as Aubie as it gets..More like the epic signing that stuck a dagger straight in the heart of the beast..That has the epicness needed for this signing & Dad had better go shopping for some Bama gear to wear while rooting for his Boy, and yes if I were in the same situation, no matter that I played at auburn, I would proudly wear & support my boy by wearing my arch rivals colors in support of my boy..

The Surprise!!!! ROLL TIDE Rashaan!!!

Last edited:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Hahaha. The barners are still in shock!

They tought that Evans would propel them to a top five finish.

Will they even make it into the top ten? :biggrin2:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Dang..Dude looks ready to play from the moment he steps on campus..As long as he ready to buckle down & earn his spot that is..Nothing is giving to these kids at Bama & as good as he is..He still has to earn it with more hard work than ever in his life..

Last edited:

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003

Rashaan Evans ‏@616evans4 2m
Roll TIDE Baby ❤🐘
#TTownHereICome
#Rings
from Auburn, AL

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL

I was literally sitting in the patient room at the Andrews Institute moments before the announcement. If he were to walk in before Evans made his choice, I was ready to tell him "Doctor, I'm in pain and I really wanna see you, but you gotta give me a moment." :smile:

UAnerd

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 6, 2013

Ladies and gentlemen I'd just like to say, I love being an Alabama fan. Thanks to all of the mods and all the people that make tidefans so special. God bless.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

It is official on Roll Tide.com. What a great signing class!! If they work hard....well lets just say the future is bright!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.