Scout300: #23 | | #5 DE
Finalists: Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU
Announcing: 2/5 - Signing Day - 3:45 p.m. ET

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Re: Lorenzo Carter?

Getting hand really ended our hunt for carter, add in Evans and there was no real spot. Carter is good and he'll be a good one for wherever he goes

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

Getting hand really ended our hunt for carter, add in Evans and there was no real spot. Carter is good and he'll be a good one for wherever he goes
Chop, great athlete but has a ways to go as a football player. Let's see how much he wants to work.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

ESPN Recruiting Nation tweeted that Lorenzo reminded them of Adrian Hubbard, which makes me know he won't live up to expectations.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

ESPN Recruiting Nation tweeted that Lorenzo reminded them of Adrian Hubbard, which makes me know he won't live up to expectations.
All joking aside, I think Hubbard is a pretty good comparison. Carter is probably an inch or two shorter, but otherwise they have similar builds and physical skill sets.

It will be interesting to see what Jeremy Pruitt can do with this one in Athens. He does need some time in the weight room, but he's the versatile type that can really be exploited in a 3-4 scheme. Perhaps some day he can take off as a pass rusher in a way that Hubbard never could. I tend to doubt he's an immediate impact kid at Georgia, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he became a difference-maker in year two or three.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.