James Mosley, (C.J.'s brother) Will Walk-On At Alabama

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Re: James Mosely, (C.J.'s brother) will walk on at Bama!

Reading that article it says he's going on an academic scholly rather than an athletic one. Doesn't that mean that if he sets foot on the field he'll count towards the 85 limit? Something in my mind is telling me yes, that this is a similar situation to the Bryant Scholarship.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Nothing like his brother football wise.

You got his name wrong, it should be Mosley not Mosely.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

These sort of people are very important to the program. You do have a lot of 5 stars, a lot of people apparently destined for the NFL, but you need people that are there just simply because they want to be.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

Glad to see James follow CJ's footsteps. Never know how James will turn out. We've had the younger Castille brother on campus for a few years now. Sounds like he is pretty intelligent also. Never hurts to add to that team GPA and graduation rate. Welcome home James.

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007

I don't know the kid personally but Ive watched him. James is a darn good athlete and was one of the best players in the Mobile area and that's saying something. I would not be surprised to see him earn a scholly in a couple of years and play at Bama. He's an exceptional player and he will be a true leader. Keep your eye on this one in the future.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Not surprising that he does so well in the classroom. C.J. always excelled academically, as well.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Glad to see James follow CJ's footsteps. Never know how James will turn out. We've had the younger Castille brother on campus for a few years now. Sounds like he is pretty intelligent also. Never hurts to add to that team GPA and graduation rate. Welcome home James.
Man, I`d love to see it! Don`t know a thing about him, but I believe that this coaching staff will put him out there if he earns it and can contribute, even if he doesn`t have a star to his name. Welcome James and knock `em dead kid!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Even if not recruited, IIRC, if he plays in the first two years, he counts against the 85. Damn, I hate the crooks and turns of the anti-Bryant rule, or, at least, this one...

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC

Not surprising that he does so well in the classroom. C.J. always excelled academically, as well.
I felt like the difference between CJ, and the other gifted linebackers was that CJ was smart enough to understand the schemes better. Hopefully his younger brother turns out to be a CJ clone :smile:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.