OL Braden Smith Signs With Auburn

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: OL Braden Smith Flips To Auburn??

I like this board... for the most part, even though I am an Auburn guy, I've been treated fairly and I have tried to be fair. This particular thread deals with my team -- so I thought I'd chime in... no harm, no foul...
Personally, I can accept that AU. A question though. If I went to ITAT, identified myself as a Bama fan, did my best to be non-confrontational, would I survive?

AUTigers001

1st Team
Feb 3, 2010

Personally, I can accept that AU. A question though. If I went to ITAT, identified myself as a Bama fan, did my best to be non-confrontational, would I survive?
I don't know... I don't go to ITAT... I think that you would 'survive' on AUFAMILY, though. I do believe that if you are respectful and fair and remember where you are you can survive in most situations.

I've riled some people up over here -- especially during the whole Cam Newton investigation. Earl had to reign me in a time or two when I lost my composure. I got banned once, but was given a second chance upon reflection and repentance. I took some things personally that really weren't personal. (After all, to know me is to love me... lol.)

You may remember that mega-thread. Some of that I should've read and just moved on... remembering where I was.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I don't know... I don't go to ITAT... I think that you would 'survive' on AUFAMILY, though. I do believe that if you are respectful and fair and remember where you are you can survive in most situations.

I've riled some people up over here -- especially during the whole Cam Newton investigation. Earl had to reign me in a time or two when I lost my composure. I got banned once, but was given a second chance upon reflection and repentance. I took some things personally that really weren't personal. (After all, to know me is to love me... lol.)

You may remember that mega-thread. Some of that I should've read and just moved on... remembering where I was.
I have to admit, I`m not at all sure that I could keep my cool. Hats off to `ya AU if you can!

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

The video of him benching 515 for three reps is a little exciting. I have no idea if he can block anybody or not, but I don't think we'd have pursued him if the coaches didn't believe there was potential there... and with Greg Robinson gone... well -- we needed somebody.
Back on topic...

No doubt the kid is strong, and he may work a bit better for you guys system then ours. From what I have seen of him, he is a bit raw (footwork, first step, etc.)...but a lot of OL are when they come in to college. He didn't do so well at camp here, but that was a while ago so you never know.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

The video of him benching 515 for three reps is a little exciting. I have no idea if he can block anybody or not, but I don't think we'd have pursued him if the coaches didn't believe there was potential there... and with Greg Robinson gone... well -- we needed somebody.
short arms :biggrin:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

You would be banned before you made your first post...........I was.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Thaat's the site where all Alabama fans are referred to as "Turds". Classy place.........:cool2:

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

Can we close this thread? I just don't like it when a title with AU goes on for 3 pages. And it really didn't pertain to us at all.

Lost in TN

1st Team
Sep 20, 2009
Collierville, TN

I like this board... for the most part, even though I am an Auburn guy, I've been treated fairly and I have tried to be fair. This particular thread deals with my team -- so I thought I'd chime in... no harm, no foul...
I always welcome opposing views. My vote is you are always welcome on our board.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.